Cave Spring Community Center

The Cave Spring Community Center opened  April, 2009, on the historic Georgia School for the Deaf campus.  This building was constructed in 1904 at 10B Georgia Avenue as the Girls Industrial Building and Dining Hall and was renovated with Floyd County S.P.L.O.S.T. funds.  The original design of the building was not changed, and the Rome Area Heritage Foundation has recognized the City for the restoration.  The main area will accommodate 295 persons, and the kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator and stove.  The beautiful courtyard and landscaping around the Center make it a very attractive rental facility for family reunions, weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, and other special events. 

Rental information may be obtained by contacting the Downtown Development Authority at (706) 331-3005 or by downloading the Rental Application to the right.


Photo Gallery
Hover over the photo cube or click cube for larger image

Policies and Application


Rental Application
Fees and Policies
Copyright - City of Cave Spring, GA- All Rights Reserved